The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
admin

Have a great time Mondaylady...Skiing is always a good idea.

P.S. Some chocolate covered popcorn might help, too. L. :)
admin

mday lady i pm'd you. have fun skiing!!!!
mondaylady
Beginner

NastarMax wrote:
MondayLady....this could make you an official ski bunny!

Me? (BLUSH!) Maybe 20 years ago when I could wear those little stretch pants without killing somebody.

Thanks, everybody. Guess I just had to vent. This woman apparently has a reputation for being a, well, you know. She will continue to run good people off and that practice will sit there and wonder why they can't keep good help. I've already had to sit there and listen to them whine about the staff strolling in late (I came in early every day). Let them rot away and get bought out by one of the big hospitals. Things won't be so cozy then.

Just having fun at the puter here in Boone and wondering whether to do Sugar or Beech tomorrow. And already have another interview lined up for Monday. Since I don't drink, the chocolate sounds like a winner!

I'll try to get some pics, if the battery in my camera doesn't die.
mondaylady
Beginner

Something just occurred to me.

Tomorrow's Men's Day at Beech, isn't it?

Maybe I could have some fun with this, if my camera doesn't die out.

Is there such a thing as male snow bunnies? :D
n_alabamaskier
Advanced

jobs (careers) always get in the way of skiing, best of luck to you and enjoy the slopes when you can
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

A few turns and you will forget all else.

Forgot I had to go home one day and missed work for the powder

Should be fun
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
SkiCop
Expert

It'll all work out for you I'm sure. Just enjoy the time off and look at your options when you get back.
admin

Hey, girl if you want a couple of FREE passes to Ski Beech or Hawksnest, drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll hook you up. You could use some extra turns!

Mike
g8erhater
Advanced

admin wrote:
Hey, girl if you want a couple of FREE passes to Ski Beech or Hawksnest, drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll hook you up. You could use some extra turns!

Mike

You are good man, Charlie Brown.
SkiCop
Expert

That's cool of you to do that for her Mike. I appreciate it if no one else does.