Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
TNKen
Intermediate

Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:10 pm

Zeus
Expert

Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:39 pm

TNKen wrote:

http://www.skinc.com/photo.asp?mode=list&year=2005

Blammo. Check out the pics under hawksnest... a little too cutsy for my taste, but considering the photographer, I didn't expect much else. Still some cool shots in there though.
Hawks Park Rules
Beginner

Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:31 pm

The pics came out really good!!!!

I think this event could become a strong yearly event to fit in to the high country like a Wooly worm festival. Many more years to come!!!!!
World Wide Weapon
Beginner

Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:54 pm

Hawks Park Rules wrote:

I think this event could become a strong yearly event to fit in to the high country like a Wooly worm festival. Many more years to come!!!!!

What paper did you see pics in ?
admin

Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:38 pm

World Wide Weapon wrote:

Hawks Park Rules wrote:

What paper did you see pics in ?

Watauga Democrat

I think it was wed's paper.
admin

Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:38 am

N8Capps wrote:
Those boardercross races were super fun...is there any chance of maybe starting some kind of league or something so we could do it more often. I'd like a chgance to do it again and get better at it. any ideas??

I would also like to see something like that. Hawksnest put on the best show, that I have seen in a competition, in years. Hope to see you guys at the next Hawksnest event.

With that said, that is my last post on this thread and this messageboard.
admin

Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:13 am

^

Boone, Why is this your last post on the board????
teledave
Expert

Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:54 pm

KeyLargoRules wrote:
^

Boone, Why is this your last post on the board????

Why does anyone care? I can't see that boone has made any significant contribution t this board. Now if boone is Lori, then I will say that Lori takes some good pics. Even if they are taken with a zoom lens from the lodge.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
g8erhater
Advanced

Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:55 pm

Dang TD you playing catch up or something? Or are you just bored? This was a random thread to reply to four days after the fact.