The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
TNKen
Intermediate

Zeus
Expert

TNKen wrote:

http://www.skinc.com/photo.asp?mode=list&year=2005

Blammo. Check out the pics under hawksnest... a little too cutsy for my taste, but considering the photographer, I didn't expect much else. Still some cool shots in there though.
Hawks Park Rules
Beginner

The pics came out really good!!!!

I think this event could become a strong yearly event to fit in to the high country like a Wooly worm festival. Many more years to come!!!!!
World Wide Weapon
Beginner

Hawks Park Rules wrote:

I think this event could become a strong yearly event to fit in to the high country like a Wooly worm festival. Many more years to come!!!!!

What paper did you see pics in ?
admin

World Wide Weapon wrote:

Hawks Park Rules wrote:

What paper did you see pics in ?

Watauga Democrat

I think it was wed's paper.
admin

N8Capps wrote:
Those boardercross races were super fun...is there any chance of maybe starting some kind of league or something so we could do it more often. I'd like a chgance to do it again and get better at it. any ideas??

I would also like to see something like that. Hawksnest put on the best show, that I have seen in a competition, in years. Hope to see you guys at the next Hawksnest event.

With that said, that is my last post on this thread and this messageboard.
admin

^

Boone, Why is this your last post on the board????
teledave
Expert

KeyLargoRules wrote:
^

Boone, Why is this your last post on the board????

Why does anyone care? I can't see that boone has made any significant contribution t this board. Now if boone is Lori, then I will say that Lori takes some good pics. Even if they are taken with a zoom lens from the lodge.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
g8erhater
Advanced

Dang TD you playing catch up or something? Or are you just bored? This was a random thread to reply to four days after the fact.