WARMING UP A LITTLE

HERE’S THE SKIER’S FORECAST FOR THE MIDATLANTIC AND SOUTHEAST RESORTS:

For WISP, TIMBERLINE & CANAAN….. For Monday, clouds move back in with an 80% rain chance possibly mixing with snow for the morning hours. Temperatures will warm up into the low 40’s. A 70% rain chance lingers through Monday evening with temperatures eventually falling into the low 30’s. Partly cloudy skies return for Tuesday with a high around 42 degrees.

SNOWSHOE…. Temperatures will warm up to around 40 degrees for Monday with increasing clouds and west winds gusting up to around 25 mph at times. A 70% rain chance for Monday night with temperatures in the lower 30’s. Only a 20% rain chance for Tuesday morning with partly cloudy skies moving in and highs around 40 degrees.

WINTERGREEN….. For Monday, clouds will be on the increase with a 30% rain chance and temperatures in the middle 50’s. A 40% chance of rain for Monday night with lows around 40 degrees. Morning showers (30% chance) for Tuesday with warmer temperatures in the low 60’s.

HERE’S THE OUTLOOK FOR THE WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA MOUNTAINS….
Clouds will be on the increase across the High Country for Monday with temperatures in the low 50’s. An approaching cold front will bring a 50% chance of rain showers for Monday night with lows bottoming out in the 40’s. More showers (50% chance) for Tuesday with a high in the upper 50’s.
Submitted by Meteorologist Marcus Lynch