Tweetsite Railroad was packed Friday night and we thought we’d capture some of the fun and share with you guys. For those interested, the Ghost Train runs every Friday and Saturday nights through October 28th this month. (See more details below).
This first video is of the popular train leaving the station and then towards the end of the clip watch it come back in as the smoke stack burst into “flame”.
This next video is of the “Spice Ghouls” who perform throughout the night…and this is one of their more popular performances “Michael Jackson’s Thriller”.
September 22–23, 29-30; October 6-7, 13–14, 20–21, 27–28
- Purchase a ticket for a specific night and train ride time
- Advance tickets required
- Admission for adults and children: $38 per person
- Children 2 and under enter FREE
- A limited number of Guests admitted nightly
FRIDAY and SATURDAY NIGHTS – GATES OPEN AT 7:30 p.m.
- September 22-23
- September 29-30
- October 6-7
- October 13-14
- October 20-21
- October 27-28
- Ghost Train Ride
- Haunted House
- Halloween Shows on Main Street
- 3-D Maze
- Black Hole™
- Freaky Forest
- Warp Tunnel
- Tweetsie Palace Spooktacular Black Light Show