SOME RUMBLES OF THUNDER IN THE MIX

HERE’S THE SKIER’S FORECAST FOR THE MIDATLANTIC AND SOUTHEAST RESORTS:

For WISP, TIMBERLINE & CANAAN…. A mix of sun and clouds with a 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms and highs in the lower 50’s. A 40% chance of evening thunderstorms for tonight with temperatures bottoming out in the lower 30’s. Skies will be mostly sunny for Thursday with temperatures in the middle 50’s.

SNOWSHOE… Temperatures warm up to around 60 degrees today with a 70% chance of mainly afternoon showers and thunderstorms. The rain continues into tonight (70% chance) with lows in the middle 30’s. Cooler daytime highs around 50 degrees for Thursday with a 30% chance of rain showers, mainly in the morning.

HERE’S THE OUTLOOK FOR THE WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA MOUNTAINS….
Temperatures will warm up to around 67 degrees across the High Country today with a 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mild temperatures tonight with a 60% chance of thunderstorms and lows in the lower 40’s. Cooler for Thursday with highs in the lower 50’s and a 60% chance of rain. Sunny skies are back for Friday and Saturday with temperatures in the upper 50’s.
Submitted by Meteorologist Marcus Lynch

SHARE
Previous articleFive Resorts Ski and Ride On Til April 1st Across the Southeast and Mid Atlantic!
Next articleCataloochee Ends Their Ski Season – New Trail Openings for 2007-2008!
Mike Doble
Mike is the Editor and founder of SkiSoutheast.com, SkiNC.com and ResortCams.com. Since September 1996 he has posted more than 13,000 posts, articles, photos and videos promoting all of the ski areas of North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Maryland.Mike is the father of four daughters, is an avid skier and enjoys golf, tennis, kayaking and hiking in the mountains. Winter snowsports and Summer boating on Watauga Lake are among his favorite pastimes.