Skier’s Forecast for the Southeast Ski Resorts

UPPER ELEVATIONS OF WEST VIRGINIA AND INTO WESTERN MARYLAND:

Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind between 4 and 7 mph becoming calm. Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind between 3 and 8 mph. Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 47. South wind around 6 mph.

Wednesday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 58. South wind between 5 and 11 mph. Wednesday Night: A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Thursday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Thursday Night: A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Friday: Snow showers or rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 32. Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 18.

NORTH CAROLINA MOUNTAINS:

Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Light south wind.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming west between 5 and 8 mph. Tuesday Night: Isolated showers after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Wednesday: Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. South wind between 7 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Thursday: A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday Night: Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Friday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Friday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 42. Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 23.

SHARE
Previous articleMild Week Ahead – Cold Returns Next Weekend
Next articleKasey Baker offers a Trail Report from Sugar, Sunday Morning
Mike Doble
Mike is the Editor and founder of SkiSoutheast.com, SkiNC.com and ResortCams.com. Since September 1996 he has posted more than 13,000 posts, articles, photos and videos promoting all of the ski areas of North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Maryland.Mike is the father of four daughters, is an avid skier and enjoys golf, tennis, kayaking and hiking in the mountains. Winter snowsports and Summer boating on Watauga Lake are among his favorite pastimes.