Hello Everyone –
For all the years of my life it has always been nice to find presents I really want under the Christmas tree on the big day. Since I have been a good boy this year I am submitting my list to the big guy from what I would like from the region’s winter resorts.
From the north to south:
• Wisp Resort – A High Speed Quad
• Timberline – A Real Snowmaking System, Your Mountain Deserves It
• Canaan Valley – See Wisp
• Snowshoe Mountain – To Really Understand What It Takes To Be The Best
• Bryce Mountain – An Excuse To Visit
• Massanutten – One True Top To Bottom Run
• Wintergreen – Really Understand What You Are And Not What You Want To Be
• Homestead – Any Kind Of A Quad
• Ober-Gatlinburg – One Less T-Shirt Shop In Town
• Sugar – An Accurate Natural Snow Depth Ruler
• Beech – Less Out Of Control Skiers And Boarders
• Appalachian – Anything Reba And Grady Want, The Industry Owes Them
• Cataloochee – Another of Tammy’s Famous Smiles
• Wolf Ridge – Or Is It Laurel, Settle On A Name
Some of these may mean I will be removed from certain Christmas card lists, but oh well this is life. Happy Holidays everyone and may Santa be delivering you everything you want this year. Just be careful for what you ask for because you just might get it.
That’s it for this week, more to come as the season continues, just be patient as whether it be cold or whether it be hot, we’ll whether the weather, whatever the weather will be. Think about it! See you on the slopes.
Editor’s Note: The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of any associated companies or organizations and are for entertainment and educational purposes only. (Okay we probably do agree with most of them. All of them? Hmmm.)