Mild Weekend and Maybe Snowmaking Temps Tuesday?!?!

Partly Cloudy and MILD with highs in the mid 60s today.  Don’t be surprised if the temp goes above the 64 forecasted. It should be clear tonight and 45°.  Saturday now shows a 40% chance of showers and a high of 68°.  Sunday should be variably cloudy with a 20% chance of rain and 68°. Monday may pass 70° on the gauge and look for increasing clouds and a 30% of rain early in the afternoon and more at night.  Tuesday the temps drop dramatically but only with highs near 50° and there is a 50% chance of rain. Tuesday night may dip to 32° and there’s a chance of a snow shower but probably not anything in the way of accumulations.  Wednesday look for a slight chance of some continued snow flurries early and then a high of 47°.  Wednesday night we could see snowmaking temps at 27°.  Thursday trends back to a high of 49° and sunny skies.

Until Next Time!

Check out www.HighCountryWeather.com  for more information and also be sure to check out www.SkiSoutheast.com  for more weather information about ski resorts to the north!

Be sure to email photos, snow reports and comments to: [email protected]

SHARE
Previous articleOn Snow reporters talk of VERY NICE Spring conditions!
Next articleMild and Lots of Chances at Spring Showers This Weekend Through Tuesday…
Mike Doble
Mike is the Editor and founder of SkiSoutheast.com, SkiNC.com and ResortCams.com. Since September 1996 he has posted more than 13,000 posts, articles, photos and videos promoting all of the ski areas of North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Maryland.Mike is the father of four daughters, is an avid skier and enjoys golf, tennis, kayaking and hiking in the mountains. Winter snowsports and Summer boating on Watauga Lake are among his favorite pastimes.