The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

2019 Ski Southeast Summit at Snowshoe Mountain

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

Huge Discounts on Lodging and Get Free Sunday Lift Tickets FREE, As Well as First Tracks!

Well, it's that time of year again. We're only 3 weeks away from the 12th annual Ski Southeast Summit. As usual, it'll be at Snowshoe again this year. They always treat us right. We've got pretty similar perks as in previous years such as discounted lodging, free Sunday lift passes, and Sunday First Tracks (my favorite). We have a new logo now and we're in the process of getting all kinds of swag (beanies, stickers, shirts, etc) that we'll be giving out. The link below has all the relevant and detailed information...

http://www.skisoutheast.com/12th-annual ... d-join-us/

Make sure you DO NOT BOOK ONLINE. You must call Snowshoe reservations at 877-441-4386 and give them the group code 51L2EG to receive the discounts and free lifties. If you have any issues email me at [email protected] or [email protected]. The last few years it's taken a few days for the discount code to get into their system and early birds have had some issues.

A lot of you on this forum have attended the summit before and know it's a grand ole time. It's fun to meet up with everyone and even meet some new faces. Rain or shine or snow, I've never been to a summit that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed. Sometimes even a little too much haha. We hope as many of you as possible can join us whether you've done so before or not!

ATTENDING:

thekendog +1
WOOOOOO!

davidski
Expert

Hell yes, I'll be there
spydeeTJB
Intermediate

ATTENDING:

thekendog +1
spydee
davidski
dj
Advanced

Wish I could make it. Coming back fron Denver that weekend, though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

skipink
Expert

The Pink family and the Captain’s Crew will be there!
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
clemsonkeri
Beginner

ATTENDING:

thekendog +1
spydee
davidski
Skipink
Bultaco
Jeffryc aka THE Captain America
HNHBaxter
ODB
ClemsonKeri
Mr. CK

Can’t wait to see everyone!
K2slopesurfer
Beginner

I'll see if I can make it! It's a long drive from Memphis, though. Don't need tickets since I have the Ikon pass.
adm1n
Intermediate

Thought I'd update here on the messageboard since I know a lot of you are not Facebook peeps.

Ski Southeast Up to 79 people attending (as of 2/20/2019 11am).

Come join us peeps. It's going to be a blast. New shirts, nice hoodies and beanies/boggans (and stickers) to giveaway!

We will be emailing those who have REGISTERED on SkiSoutheast with email updates as we get closer to the Summit.

Mike
SWOOP
Beginner
Tagline: Swooping in on fresh pow

SWOOP is in. C U there powder hounds!
BaZinGa
Advanced

Ginny & I will be there Wed night through at least Sat morning. Rolling with the Captain crew Friday night.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk