The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Long Time Listener, First Time Caller

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
ShawnC

Hi everyone! I've followed Skisoutheast for years, particularly the First Trax Reports, and now that I'm actually working for Skisoutheast I thought it was only appropriate that I start participating. I also work part time at Ski Country across from Sugar so stop by and say hello sometime. I've worked at Appalachian and Beech in the past as well, and hope to continue a career in the industry.

See you out there! :>)

ShawnC
RMacSki
Advanced

"i'll hang up and listen"
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.
davidski
Expert

Welcome Shawn, Ski Country is a good shop, what do you do there. Good career choice, may not make you rich but high happiness quotient
ShawnC

@davidski 295892 wrote:Welcome Shawn, Ski Country is a good shop, what do you do there. Good career choice, may not make you rich but high happiness quotient

I work mostly in rentals, and do a lot of waxing and tuning on slower nights (although after this past weekend I can't seem to remember what a slow night must be like). Happiness is all I'm after anyway, I've met a lot of extremely rich people living here and many of them are as unhappy as anyone you'll ever meet. More money, more problems they always say. Must be just terrible...
jamsandwich
Expert

get paid bo$$