I'm new!

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
yardsale
Expert

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 pm

^^^ APPARENT EMBED FAIL
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
yardsale
Expert

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:03 pm

YO I GOT THIS

:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
mommehK
Expert

Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Hey welcome to the forums! I totally loved your show while my daughter was growing up... LOL

THANKS YARDSALE FOR THE VID POST!!!
peanut butter
Beginner

Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:12 am

@carvebeast 253207 wrote:welcome to the board, this has to happen..

Catdog (bwow-whow) Catdog (bwow-whow) Alone in the world of a little Catdog!!

Welcome to Board!!!

more mainstream sites you can try and steepandcheap (although it is more chance), evo/ evo outlet, or backcountry...just to name a few...

Best of luck and enjoy yourself out there in a month!!
Tinara

Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:13 am

I apologize for bump the old topic, but I have some interesting observations that I would like to share, maybe this will help someone in the future.

I try different things.
I have a pair of Arcteryx theta sk bib ski pants. Flawlessly made and superb. (Also a Canadian company so I support them. It's excellent stuff.)

I have had lots of Marmot like this https://pro-sport-expert.com/best-ski-bibs/ Their gloves are great and when I've had a problem they've replaced them and fixed them, as well as packs and even an eight year old coat that was leaking and they've given me a 4/5 of original price credit for a new one. Outstanding customer service and great products, too.

I also have some pants by Spyder. Nicely made, and really comfortable.

And a twelve year old Helly Hanson shell that keeps on going.

I also layer up to stay warm, but usually Lifa undies for base, if it's really cold Patagonia "Activist fleece" or Powerstretch as it's called by others, is fantastic: comfortable and warm and really wicks. Then a light mid layer depending on the temps, sometimes a Dale sweater, or a midweight fleece, and then my Instructor coat which is from Karbon. It's nice, but the workmanship isn't near what the others I've mentioned are like, at least not on our coats. They're practical, and warm, but after one season I needed to have work done on it.

I also use boot glove neoprene boots covers and they really help keep my feet warm on cold days. Way cheaper than boot hearters, and for most of the day my feet are fine.
There are a lot of useful videos on this subject on Youtube, I'll leave one here, Hope this helps someone. Good luck!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nUPhI38-9c&t=1s