The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Early fall?

This is the place to post your weather comments, photos, questions, maps and insight.
jt3
Intermediate

I'll state right up front I'm no weather prognosticator. It sure seems like fall is creeping in early. Models look interesting and the weather pattern seems to at least be different than last year. Hoping ma nature is kind this year.
jt3
Intermediate

MrClemsonKeri
Expert

yea deff the mornings are cooler a few weeks earlier this year
mommehK
Expert

Completely feelin' it here in the AVL. Fantastic weather, cooler temps, some color change starting...it's incoming definitely!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Ski Bunny
Advanced

I noticed that the trees at the lake are already starting to show some color. This is earlier than normal. And the stripers are schooling.
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

let it snow!!!
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"