The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

High Country Weather Update

This is the place to post your weather comments, photos, questions, maps and insight.
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

I've updated the look and functionality of the weather pages on High Country Weather. Take a look!

http://highcountryweather.com/weather-s ... untain.php

Warnings, watches, and advisories will now pop up when in effect and you can click on it to view the full message. Also, there is a tabbed navigation that organizes things better. Once we get closer to ski season, the resort pages will have a video tab that will have Brad Panovich's latest video forecast.

Not all of the pages have been updated yet, but I'm still in the process of getting it done. What do you guys think?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, you can now find all of the station locations in the navigation at the top of the page under "Locations".
WOOOOOO!

StealthBoarder
Expert

Looks good. Will there be a mobile version of this?
mobile boarder
Intermediate

@StealthBoarder 279186 wrote:Looks good. Will there be a mobile version of this?

^ agreed, a mobile version would be great
Days on snow (tbd)
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

@StealthBoarder 279186 wrote:Looks good. Will there be a mobile version of this?

I would love a mobile version. Unfortunately, that won't be happening anytime soon.
WOOOOOO!

2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Damn. No mobile version. And I pay all this money to o.....wait.. i don't pay a dime for all this info . Nice to have a site that does lay out exactly what we want to see. Thanks SkiNc
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"