The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Gettimg closer

This is the place to post your weather comments, photos, questions, maps and insight.
StealthBoarder
Expert

Ski Patrol claimed that the trees on skiers left of the lift line was not BMR's property. Not sure if that is true or not. Would be nice though if they would "allow" people to go through there and the lift line as you mentioned 2slix.

Add some variety for a change!
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

i have done it before.. the not getting caught when they are sitting at the bottom waiting for a group of us is the hard part. its so odd that out west i have never had an issue with ski patrol telling me to stay out of the trees..

damn you NC nazzis.
mommehK
Expert

Beech is also currently having "the lift is open" for MTBers on various weekends...they're running the lifts with bike trays so the uphill haul is easier. For a price of course, but still.
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

another day closer
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
mommehK
Expert

SNOW is falling at A-basin & Breck this morning...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy III via Tapatalk 2....better than your overpriced iCrap!
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

@mommehK 277982 wrote:SNOW is falling at A-basin & Breck this morning...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy III via Tapatalk 2....better than your overpriced iCrap!

I like your Tapatalk signature. I'm rocking the same!
WOOOOOO!

StealthBoarder
Expert

Whatever makes you sleep better at night...:rolleyes:
mommehK
Expert

I like customizing my tap sig! Hahaha

ut_Twintip
Intermediate

Pikes and Mt Evans appear to have gotten more snow with the cold front that rolled through last night. Pics to follow this weekend when we head up to the high country.
JCTay
Beginner

10 Day Forecast for Boone and surrounding areas next weekend could see the lows dip in the mid 30s. :>)

Talk about Getting Closer!