The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

today

This is the place to post your weather comments, photos, questions, maps and insight.
Dracan6
Expert
Tagline: Ready, set, see ya'!

@Mr.ClemsonKeri 251296 wrote:It freaking stormed so hard last night at my house the thunder shook pictures on the wall and the dog was freaking out... i tyed the boat the the porch incase the lake rose and we needed to escape... was so heavy

That's not what you do when the water rises, and your town floods. Your supposed to adhere to the convention; break out shop windows and get yourself a nice new 60 inch LCD TV. Preferably one that's 3D capable. Then you drag it back to your roof top, where you can meet up with all your other siblings and compare loot.

Dang dude Katrina wasn't that long ago... Didn't you take notes? :D
17-18 Just a wk at Breck. "Got Oxegen?" Is real!
OhDrinkBoy
Expert

@skizer 251191 wrote:Raining beers at my house.

all i got was water at mine....sheeesh
bamapilot
Expert

Been very foggy the last couple of days, does that mean anything in September???
Bronco
Expert

@bamapilot 251545 wrote:Been very foggy the last couple of days, does that mean anything in September???

You have had some high dew points for the last couple of days.
Dracan6
Expert
Tagline: Ready, set, see ya'!

HIGH tomorrow for here is gonna be 56!!! Low 36!!! F yes! bring it on! :>)
17-18 Just a wk at Breck. "Got Oxegen?" Is real!