The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

selling stuff

A Forum for buying, selling and swapping gear. NOTICE-HEAVILY MODERATED FOR SKI/BOARDING RELATED GEAR ONLY. Spammers don't bother and no garage sale crud
yardsale
Expert

i have many colors of pants, various jackets, a cheap goggle, maybe a pair of skis or two, a bindings?, and who knows what else. i think an extra helmet too

let me know if you are looking for anything
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

What sticks do you have i will need a set for next season to teack JR on
RMacSki
Advanced

tell me moar about the bindings.

Turns out the ones I bought don't have the mounting/plate. bs.
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.
yardsale
Expert

Mr.ClemsonKeri wrote:What sticks do you have i will need a set for next season to teack JR on
i have some 171 line chronics w/ marker griffon bindings which would work pretty good for what you need. also have some 190ish (too lazy to go look lol) armada jjs w/ marker dukes (small) - but those are better suited for the rare western trip or fresh snow.

old photo but let me know if you're interested. i need to figure out a fair price for this stuff.

RMacSki wrote:tell me moar about the bindings.

Turns out the ones I bought don't have the mounting/plate. bs.
sorry rmac, forgot you were looking after i told you i had them. they are rossignol fks 155. i believe they are still indemnified but i guess it wouldn't hurt to ask your shop. don't be alarmed that one of them is in pieces. i bought them used a while back, snapped one of the brakes while trying to widen them for some fatter skis. i bought a replacement brake but haven't put the thing 100% back together yet. i ended up buying other bindings that i knew would fit instead of risking snapping more brakes trying to get these to work. i have to take all my ski crap to my workshop soon i can wax/etc and i'll put it back together then.

again i need to poke around and do some research on value for these things, i'll be fair but i'm not trying to lose too much money
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

The armadas are a tad fat for the common wealth.

The 171 is not bad as I am ok for a 170-195 area.

Potential contender.
yardsale
Expert

better pics of lines

there is typical topsheet chipping around the edges, doesnt affect performance. the bases have some medium scratches, mostly underfoot. no core shots. edges are fairly dull. if you plan to use these in the park they are ready to go. if planning to use as a groomer cruiser a base grind and edge tune-up would do wonders (skis are pretty stiff and actually work very well for local conditions). one mount currently setup for 315 bsl (i wear 27.5 mondo, approx size 10.5 street shoes). i probably used these 2.5 full seasons and then only as early season skis the last few years.

asking $200 for skis and bindings. would prefer to sell as a package, would possibly separate if skis sell first.
yardsale
Expert

boo kenny ur message board rotates my pics funny making my thread less pretty
WVULINK
Beginner

What size helmet do you have?
yardsale
Expert

it is a medium. red hifi ii. has a gopro mount on it if you're into that kind of thing

jamsandwich
Expert

i need some bindings. sell me your griffons or dukes