The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

selling stuff

A Forum for buying, selling and swapping gear. NOTICE-HEAVILY MODERATED FOR SKI/BOARDING RELATED GEAR ONLY. Spammers don't bother and no garage sale crud
yardsale
Expert

whta happened to your schizos?
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
jamsandwich
Expert

going on my new skis
yardsale
Expert

So you don't need bindings then?
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
WVULINK
Beginner

yardsale wrote:it is a medium. red hifi ii. has a gopro mount on it if you're into that kind of thing

Thanks. Unfortunately I have a freaking huge head and need at least a L, probably XL.
jamsandwich
Expert

yardsale wrote:So you don't need bindings then?
i need some bindings to put on my old skis for early/late season
el4521

how much are you selling the helmet for?
yardsale
Expert

for helmet i'm asking $20 + shipping

i can also meet up local (charlotte) or possibly boone area mountain. i have work near asheville and raleigh too so anywhere between charlotte and those places we might be able to arrange a meetup so there is no shipping cost
el4521

raleigh area would be great- in chapel hill. will you be up there before the new year?
yardsale
Expert

i'll probably be through there next week. i'm sending you a pm
yardsale
Expert

RaphaelPt wrote:tila tequila sex tape , tila tequila sex tapes , tila tequila sex tape , tila tequila sex tapes , https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tila-Teq ... 2106300231 - tila tequila sex tape
yeah dude i'm open to trades!