The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

More Mt Hood Pics! (Meadows)

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
SWOOP
Beginner
Tagline: Swooping in on fresh pow

Sorry guys, I'm a newbie at posting images and pretty frustrated at this point. Well hope you enjoy it was a great trip!
Swoop
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
davidski
Expert

Meadows has some serious cliff bands, I got in trouble there, god bless them for keeping it real on the flanks of an iconic volcano which could STILL blow at anytime--- get it while you can
RMacSki
Advanced

I'm headed to Portland the week of May 14th for work. Missing the closing date by a few days. looks fantastic.
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.
SWOOP
Beginner

Here's a few more... I'm really trying to stay positive about posting images-Dang it's a pain!
HC1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SWOOP
Beginner

More Heather Canyon Pow!
HC2.JPG
jt3
Intermediate

thanks for posting. Im looking to head that way for the first time next season!
marzski
Advanced

Thanks for being stubborn about finding a way to post pics. Definitely not intuitive.

I'm heading to Oregon next week. Mostly to visit friends and ski a few days at Bachelor. But a day trip to Mt. Hood is a possibility. Sure looks like there is plenty of snow left.
2023-24: Wolf Creek in Dec, Massanutten in Jan, Feb; GT, Big Sky; Crested Butte; Alta/Snowbird in April.
SWOOP
Beginner

Have a great time at Bachelor, I have not skied there before, but yes I'd be confident in a lot of snow!
hradrow

SWOOP wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:54 am Sorry guys, I'm a newbie at posting images and pretty frustrated at this point. Well hope you enjoy it was a great trip!
Swoop
Looks great ! I'm headed to Portland next week. :)