The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

UTAH Powder March 2018

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
RMacSki
Advanced

Family trip to Park City this year. Got lucky with two 8 inch days to start the trip. Found some goodies up high. Don't even know how to host images anymore so here's a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4nTDXkJaG8
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.
marzski
Advanced

Caught the afternoon after 9 inches of powder for Monday, 3/26. Got in 3 hours of very good skiing after arriving in SLC from Raleigh at 11:00am. Well worth getting up at 3:30am for the Southwest flight via MDW.

Staying cold enough to be a good week I think. Have friends who are staying at Snowbird with the DC ski club trip. Those who hadn't ever been to Alta before enjoyed the blue sky day today. Catherine's was still quite good in the afternoon.
2023-24: Wolf Creek in Dec, Massanutten in Jan, Feb; GT, Big Sky; Crested Butte; Alta/Snowbird in April.
davidski
Expert

I just watched the video -- that is fun, made me happy
RMacSki
Advanced

davidski wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:24 pm I just watched the video -- that is fun, made me happy
skiing makes everyone happy
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.
marzski
Advanced

Started snowing at Alta around 1:30 today and still going late in the evening. Should make the prediction of 2-5 inches easily. But very windy up top.

There was already good cold snow off Collins at 4:00, and fun snow building up off Supreme before that.
2023-24: Wolf Creek in Dec, Massanutten in Jan, Feb; GT, Big Sky; Crested Butte; Alta/Snowbird in April.
marzski
Advanced

Saw Captain America on his favorite run, RockNRoll this morning. Did a lift ride with him and his son. They are having fun sampling places around SLC this week.
davidski
Expert

Did you ski together?

Any run with Captain America is a good run, a man worthy of his rep. Have fun! I wish I was out there too