The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

TR: Loveland and the Legend

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
davidski
Expert

BWAHAHA!! So EPIC it's painful

Now I'll quit pestering you. ..... not the greatest conditions but god I want to go back -- thanks sir; it really was fun

skipink
Expert

Nice!
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
WakeBoarder
Beginner

Well done!
hardware
Intermediate

very nice.
scotus
Intermediate

Well done!
davidski
Expert

KWG, that was a great day and that video amazes and amuses me -- damn I was happy and I love going with people to the safe shots on the pass. I'm so glad we did that. Loveland ski area got a lot of love in this months POWDER, I intend to be back this year,

As far as CO goes, I want to skin up to Chicago ridge out of Ski Cooper, I want to Ski off the tram line off monarch pass, I want to ski from the gate at the top of Chair one at loveland (we nearly did that but ended up drinking another beer) I want to ski so many laps on Berthoud-- but have no desire to get radical-- deep untracked turns in trees are sufficient
RMacSki
Advanced

adding this song to my ski playlist for epicness
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.