The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

An EPIC Utah Trip 1/27-1/31/13 (LOTS OF PICS)

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

@davidski 290596 wrote:SS Summit sunday morning lift run, I think the statute of limitations has run out by now

Oh yeah haha. My last two runs of that trip I was by myself and decided to go for it. I'd never been down through there before. It was fun. If I hadn't scraped bottom and fell right before I went off the drop I would have boosted further. Still fun though.
WOOOOOO!

davidski
Expert

yep it's a good one, I continued it all the way once, probly a bad idea on a snowboard though -- my Scott P4's saved me from getting mired at the end
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

@carvebeast 290593 wrote:i throw a pretty mean tomahawk bro

chop chop
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
yardsale
Expert

haha i think this is my first time seeing this thread

good times
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
theKENDOG
Expert

My favorite part of these videos is still Dave's trek through the trees at Snowbird. Freakin skiers.
WOOOOOO!

skiing rules
Expert

Snowbird is funny. Too many people that think they're better than everyone else. Skiers and boarders combined. Alta is where it's at. period.
jamsandwich
Expert

alta sucks discrimination is for hitler
mmmtaters
Advanced

BANG! POW!!
skiing rules
Expert

Nice bump it was fun re-reading this TR. Y'all really did hit it right. UT has knack for delivering 5 day storm cycles.

Getchu self a touring setup and you're pretty much gauranteed powder when u go out there. UT stays cold and dry enough that N facing holds good snow 10 days after a storm
theKENDOG
Expert

This thread always makes me happy when I come back and look at it. Especially in times like these when it sucks and it's warm.
WOOOOOO!