The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Clepson........

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
MSDOG
Expert

Gotta talk some smack since my DOGS biach slapped the wolf pups yesterday, I must say that the University of Clepson has some hot chicks in the stands at the Orange Bowl. May not be the same in the morning when the Tito's wears off. I'll watch the replay and make a final decision tomorrow.
Dean
Beginner

Georgia grad here... class of '86 (yeah, dial up the wayback...). Got there a year after Hershal Walker and the National Championship, but didn't really care - chased a skirt there (those were the days...)

I quit going to games after I saw Kevin Butler (Chitown Bears) kicked a 70 yard field goal to beat Clepson by 2 with no time left on the clock.

Figured I saw the best. Post that I sold my student tickets to buy beer. I could open the sliding doors on my apartment and hear the roars, and watch it on TV.
Dracan6
Expert
Tagline: Ready, set, see ya'!

I just gotta say. "MSDOG sighting!!!"
17-18 Just a wk at Breck. "Got Oxegen?" Is real!