The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Where's Holden Oversoul?

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
Skizzer
Beginner

???????????
SKISC
Expert

Hangin with Blackberry Smoke Bo!
teledave
Expert

I think Wayne gave up skiing and took up playing guitar. I talked to him on the phone about a year ago and he was doing well.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
Skizzer
Beginner

^ Think that's about when I talked to him last. He's probably a country music star by now.
Dracan6
Expert
Tagline: Ready, set, see ya'!

LOL, this is a topic???? I need a pistol...
17-18 Just a wk at Breck. "Got Oxegen?" Is real!
Holden Oversoul
Beginner

I am here.

Had to change my name. Trainwreck was deleted.

I have been a Travelin' Man.

Just came back from the Simple Man Cruise VIII with Skynyrd, Foghat, Drake White, Blackberry Smoke and about 15 other bands. The I was onto Birmingham for Blackberry Smoke and Kevn Kinney, then we hit The Tabernacle for Smoke and Drake White. I have seen 30 shows in 3 weeks in three different States and the Bahamas.
Next up is Hard Working Americans and some skiing. Yes skiing, I will be making an appearance with Old School soon.

As for Dracan6 why all the hate brother? You have never met me, I am sure one kind safety meeting an we would be on the same page. Ease up brother.

Peace and see ya on the slopes.
I may not change the world but I'm going to leave a Scar......
dreamnofpow
Expert

Welcome back the skier formerly known as Waynecash.
jamsandwich
Expert

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiideeeeeeeeeespreeeeeeeeeeeeaddddddddddddddddddddddddd payyyyyyyyyyyynicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Holden Oversoul
Beginner

That's Right!!!!!!

Hitting up the Hard Working Americans show tomorrow night at The Variety Playhouse in Atlanta.
I may not change the world but I'm going to leave a Scar......
jamsandwich
Expert

ah the variety playhouse...

havent been there since 06.

good stuff