The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Board to death - the other boards thread

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
mmmtaters
Advanced

Nice BB and Hatter!

Grayson skate park fun!

brookbarrel
Intermediate

Pretty hard to paddle into and air drop into a steep rodanthe drainer with a hero cupped in your hand , stomp on the tail to stall for the tube then reach back and hit the .5 second timer on the camera. Thought the frothyness on this inside wedge looked cool.Im gonna try and get a deep one next swell .Not that you can really tell by this pic but Rodanthe was really doing it today .

carvebeast
Advanced

this thread is winning
mmmtaters
Advanced

This is a short edit I made of a private park a friend built himself in the middle of nowhere. He unveiled it last weekend. It's incredible... truly incredible.

[VIMEO]75104954[/VIMEO]
THA HATTER
Beginner

First surf post injury, Small knee high lines with reasonable power for the size. Knee still has pain, but Doc says my strength and range of motion are normal. I just have to keep up with my therapy to get pain free.

[YT]v=yTVk7i7iK6o[/YT]
mommehK
Expert

@THA HATTER 291819 wrote:First surf post injury, Small knee high lines with reasonable power for the size. Knee still has pain, but Doc says my strength and range of motion are normal. I just have to keep up with my therapy to get pain free.

Glad to see you're back at it :)