The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

What are You doing today?

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
admin

Had to go to traffic court today forgot to pay vehicle tax. Not fun!
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Dont feel bad. I had to put My boat in the shop for a check engine light yesterdayon the port engine. Glad I had two. No motor in the ocean is BAD. Cost too much to keep runnung it not knowing if its easy fix or something serious.

Used boats can be good but mostly are bad.. Test drive it 3 times on 3 days.
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
SKISC
Expert

I went fishing last night and now I have to buy new batteries. My cranking battery is dead and won't charge so I am running everything off of the two trolling motor batteries.

Boats are expensive aven after you buy them.
Zeus
Expert

I am currently suffering from a mild hangover/ lack of sleep.

Hit up the Backroom BBQ last night (best BBQ in town, plus you know its a good place if the only beer they have on tap is a $1.50 PBR).
admin

I'm trying to occupy myself on the internet all day since I'm off tomorrow. No need to do any work today.
teledave
Expert

Zeus wrote:
I am currently suffering from a mild hangover/ lack of sleep.

Seconded.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
jbc28
Expert

I just loaded the motorcycle in the back of the truck. I am headed to the track. 8)
Zeus
Expert

jbc28 wrote:
I just loaded the motorcycle in the back of the truck. I am headed to the track. 8)

That reminds me.... I need to work on my bike this weekend. Tempted to just part it out and buy a new one. Then Zeus's grand "buy an old, cheap motorcycle and fix it up" scheme will come to an end.