The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Real men ICE SKATE???

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
admin

Is it true? While skating at app I noticed a fair amount of men ice skating. I wonder if I could start a daily report or maybe a web-site like this on to have a place to go and chat about ice skating. Maybe call it ICENC or ICESKATENC?? If I did would you come by and chat I could spread the word and updates about the rink and stuff? Did you know that ICESKATING has a very large following. Most cut it down or look the other way but - to do what the pro's do is very hard and take many years of practice and luck. When was the last time you laced up those skates and bladed around the circle in the moon light with the rustling fire buy your side. Yes real men do skate - maybe its time to give it a shot - never know you might take the plunge and find out that you are blessed with unknown talent...

Any real men out there???
teledave
Expert

Real men ice skate to get in their dates/wives pants.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
admin

NOT TRUE !!! Real men ice skate to show their freedom and glide to destiny. The art of the male ice skater is like poetry in motion. Hey what about speed skating - its also one of my favorite's. They can work those hips till they run out of gas and speed sprint till they fall. REAL MEN DO SKATE and they do it well.
SkiCop
Expert

LMFAO
MSDOG
Expert

SOME POSTER NAMED BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO MEET HIM AT A REST STOP A WHILE BACK. MAYBE YA'LL COULD GET IN A CIRCLE AND LOOK AT THE MOON.
Zeus
Expert

Real men do skate...with pads, sticks, pucks, and they call it HOCKEY.

Notice I left sequins, tights, ad make-up off the above list.

Oops...I guess this is one troll that will be fattened up by the time we're through with him. At least the kitten population won't be in danger overwhelming the planet.
teledave
Expert

Zeus wrote:
At least the kitten population won't be in danger overwhelming the planet.

Sounds like Zeus has been spankin' it again.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
Zeus
Expert

teledave wrote:

Zeus wrote:
At least the kitten population won't be in danger overwhelming the planet.

Sounds like Zeus has been spankin' it again.

Sorry. All this talk of ice skating has me hot and bothered.
snowbird
Advanced

the only thing the ice rink at app is good for is a good laugh at the end of the night when people not saying any names run out there and slide across the rink and bust their A$$. its always good for a laugh before the 2 hour ride home. it always will be as well.

so keep the ice rink, some day i may go break out the hockey skates outta the shed,and go for a little ice sk8ting bird style.
kdawg
Beginner

Real gay men figure skate.

Real men play ice hockey.

The rest that may skate on ice are following Teledave's theory.