The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Locking threads - etc

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
admin

Just for the record guys...I don't lock threads, nor have I deleted any threads in quite some time. Evidently we have some mods doing it. I agree with Afro though that we'd covered bashing On-Snow Reporters enough. We've had more entries in the last few days from more people than ever before and ALL of them are important and as far as I know, none are professional photographers. Their images are important to show others what conditions are like. Much like we saw from the Utah crew...photos excite us. Some people are better at it than others and some work harder at it than others. Why bash them? Celebrate the effort and if you don't like their images, send one better!

By the way, I usually do nothing more than read up on what my little community is chatting about, check for creative profanity and leave.

By the way I will be at Hawksnest from 6-8pm if anyone's out there look me up! I'll be wearing a SkiNC hoodie and maybe giving away the rest that we have.

Have a great night.

Mike