The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Please stop hijacking threads

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
admin

I know you guys had a great time in Utah and had some great conditions. Is there anyway you guys can stop hijacking threads and posting the same pics over and over?
kclement
Beginner

i second that.
admin

what should I have expected, its like dealing with a bunch of little kids.
admin

GreshamB wrote:

toast wrote:
I know you guys had a great time in Utah and had some great conditions. Is there anyway you guys can stop hijacking threads and posting the same pics over and over?

why, so we can resort to answering the same stupid questions every year over and over and over and over and over...

its a messageboard, not an FAQ clinic

Whats the weather like?

Will it snow on Feburary 28th?

What's the best ski school?

Whoopdedoo is super duuper steep!!!! WEEEEEE

Why arent the resorts blowing snow?

Warm weather sucks..!!!

No, so we can see the same pics in every thread on the board. I love having to weed through the pics of a Utah trip in every single thread.
admin

GreshamB wrote:

toast wrote:

No, so we can see the same pics in every thread on the board. I love having to weed through the pics of a Utah trip in every single thread.

The Utah haters and misunderstading about being given props for a good night in NC at Hawkesnest thread

:roll:
KneeDeep
Expert

I must say guys- nice pics. However, do you know that BOMBER means hard and stable? Not the best thing to yell when you're skiing the good ole' UT pow.
teledave
Expert

I doubt the hijacking will stop any time soon.

What you folks don't understand is that I've been making trips out west at least once and sometimes up to 3 times a year for the last 20 years, and we just came back from the best trip I have ever been on!

I don't know if it will ever be topped, the crew, the conditions, the shenanigans, the schedule, all just fell into place. Even with all that has been posted about it there are still stories untold and you have no idea the good times that were had. I wish everyone here could have been there, ability and wealth had nothing to do with it. Some charged the steeps, some hit the mellow terrain, some went first class, some ate oatmeal, but we all were bonded by the experience.

If you don't like it, don't read it. It will be around for some time to come.

Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
admin

KneeDeep wrote:
I must say guys- nice pics. However, do you know that BOMBER means hard and stable? Not the best thing to yell when you're skiing the good ole' UT pow.

They like it hard and stable LOL
admin

ok, its on..

Heres Snowbitch dropping his bomber in Greshams mouth.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111