The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Waterski Anyone?

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
Mr Stinky
Beginner

A close friend of mine(a boat dealer) called me cause he knows that I ski wanted to know if anyone would be interested in a ski boat so here goes.First,he has a 1995 Master Craft ProStar 205 with approx 360-370 hours on it perfect cond. and he has it priced at $14,300.He also has a 1990 Master Craft ProStar 190 with about 350 hours on it(only a small tear in the pass seat) about $30 repair and he wants $9,200 for it.Both are Blue and Grey in color and are both awesome boats,If anyone is interested I'll send you pics of whichever one you are interested in.Just let me know.See Ya Mr stinky :wink:
admin

Mr Stinky wrote:
Master Craft ProStar 190:wink:

Boy does that bring back some good memories...
admin

The question was, WaterSki Anyone.

Yes I do. As per the boats, where are they located? Fresh water, salt water?

I may be interested. I'm guessing the 205 means 20' 5"???

JimE
dreamnofpow
Expert

DiasasterCraft :lol: Get a Nautique.
admin

post some pics.

Do they have wakeboard towers?
skiing rules
Expert

never waterskied
extremeskier11
Beginner

skiing rules wrote:
never waterskied

me either, I want to try though...
scootergarren
Beginner

Post some pics... I may be interested... Been looking for a good 205....
SKISC
Expert

I quit waterskiing about 10 years ago. Had a Ski Nautique then went to the Barefoot Nautique. Loved the boats. Sold the Barefoot and baught a Skeeter bassboat. So much more relaxing. And has a bigger built in cooler than the ski boats did.