The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Ski Beech Quad Demo

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
yardsale
Expert

Why are they trying to put a slope on the unload part?
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
L Bear
Beginner

it won't be much of a slope after we build up that all natural base
ShredPirateRoberts
Beginner

After checking the webcam on top of the pinnacle inn, I can see the bull wheels are up on both lifts. Lift 5 seems to have more completed than lift 6.
“The best place in the world to ski is where you’re skiing that day.” - Warren Miller
Nashville TN
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

On a related note, passholders to Beech this year will get on the lift an hour earlier than the general public on the weekends.

Season passholders can enjoy additional ski time on select weekends! Lift 5 will operate from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. for Beech Mountain Resort season pass holders on weekends (Saturday/Sunday) and during the holiday period (December 15, 2018 – January 1, 2019). This will remain in effect starting December 15th, 2018 through March 10th, 2019. This perk excludes MLK and President’s Day.

https://www.beechmountainresort.com/tic ... on-passes/
WOOOOOO!

davidski
Expert

All weekends or select weekends? the language is unclear.

That's a pretty good idea though, makes the season pass more appealing.
davidski
Expert

this year we have to organize a Beech summit, been awhile....maybe we could arrange for early lift access as a special incentive, aside from lift issues the last few seasons, Beech has always had good feed back from the messageboard
wilks
Beginner

Just a quick note for those of you on instagram. Beech has been pretty good about providing updates via their stories. https://www.instagram.com/beechmtn/
Juice
Beginner

I just bought a season pass to beech. I had one to sugar last year and I love sugar but for $300 less I thought beech was a better option plus you get some extra perks with beech’s season pass. I hope everything goes well and no huge lines at beech this winter.