The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Ski Tuning Shops in the NC High Country? Who is the best?

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
OldSchool
Intermediate
Tagline: ......................I Love Cold, Rain and Snow!

Ski Tuning Shops in the High Country?

Who is the best?

How much do you normally pay?

Does anyone offer same day or walk in service?

I trashed some edges on a rock and need a good base grind on a few other pairs?
"Like Tater tots in the broiler"........ sometimes they smoke

Hey Bo! Hamme one dem beers!...
Juice
Beginner

I like alpine in banner elk. I just had a minor tune up on my skis for $25. You could probably get same day if you go during the week. I’ve also used 1st tracks in boone when I went to college at app.
spydeeTJB
Intermediate

For $25 you probably got edge, base clean & wax. I estimate $50 for a base grind and edge repair work. Core shots add more.
OldSchool
Intermediate
Tagline: ......................I Love Cold, Rain and Snow!

I guess no one pays for a real personal........ watch some stoner grind your bases anymore ?

base grind anymore in NC?

lol

thanks for info I will just google that s***.. like everyone else does... thanks to all you SkiNC p*****s.. that POST IT UP someplace besides here... lol

POST IT UP!

Still a lot of fun to be had on the big white ribbons of death that are on the NC slopes!!!!!!

SEE you CF's lil bo.. Bo's... New school .. oldschool ..soon
"Like Tater tots in the broiler"........ sometimes they smoke

Hey Bo! Hamme one dem beers!...