The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Sugar Tomorrow

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
SKISC
Expert

Anyone panning to be there? I hope to leave home by 430 in he morning to be there by 730 or 8. Depending on how long it takes me to eat breakfast somewhere along the way.
davidski
Expert

I really wish I could, it looks awesome... I may try for Friday but I think tomorrow is the sweet spot.

Enjoy, and let us know
OldSchool
Intermediate
Tagline: ......................I Love Cold, Rain and Snow!

keep yours eyes opens....... for oldschoolness... hamme one dem beerrs! :mrgreen:
"Like Tater tots in the broiler"........ sometimes they smoke

Hey Bo! Hamme one dem beers!...
SKISC
Expert

Cooler is packed Bo!
Tmiller72
Expert

Don't mean to be negative so early in the season, but I thought Sugar sucked today considering that they are charging full price. My advice would be to wait until they have several more nights of good snowmaking. Just trying to save someone a wasted trip.
2019-20

Beech: 10
Snowshoe: 3
Alta: 2
Brighton: 1
Solitude: 1
Jackson Hole: 2
OldSchool
Intermediate
Tagline: ......................I Love Cold, Rain and Snow!

Was great til bout noon.. then snow got warm and sticky.. tickets were $44 not full price and we got on lift at 8:30 shared the place all day with about 20 people.. Cheers to SKISC for a good trip!
"Like Tater tots in the broiler"........ sometimes they smoke

Hey Bo! Hamme one dem beers!...
Juice
Beginner

I'm gonna head up Friday for the first time this year. Hope they make enough the next couple of nights to have a decent base. Hate to hit a rock with my new $750 skis. I might go up Sunday too. I bought a season pass this summer so I'm gonna have to put it to use to get my money out of it. Luckily I only live an hour away.
Tmiller72
Expert

OldSchool wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:11 pm Was great til bout noon.. then snow got warm and sticky.. tickets were $44 not full price and we got on lift at 8:30 shared the place all day with about 20 people.. Cheers to SKISC for a good trip!
$44 is the full weekday price.
2019-20

Beech: 10
Snowshoe: 3
Alta: 2
Brighton: 1
Solitude: 1
Jackson Hole: 2
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

Looked pretty rough yesterday, at least at the bottom. GrizzlyEnton almost went and then didn't and I don't think he regretted it.
WOOOOOO!

Woodsrider427
Beginner

Not bad this morning. Definitely a few thin spots but you can easily navigate around them.