The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Sugar 1/10 17

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
almost good
Beginner

Skied at Sugar yesterday and probably caught the best conditions of the season, so far. This was my first time at Sugar since the new lift and trail were put in. The lift is just great and transforms Sugar from a place I would ski just once in a while to someplace I will now ski often. The old slow lift made it just not really worth going there. I also really like the new Gunther's Way run.
The morning was overcast and the snow guns were running, then the sun came out and the guns were turned off for a really nice afternoon of skiing.
I have attempted to attach some pictures but I'm not at all sure it worked, guess I'll post and this and see.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ga Skier
Intermediate
Tagline: Days on Snow...... Never Enough

Looks good Paul! !! Should've took the mono off for a spin....lol.Hopefully my next trip over we can hook up and do some runs together. I haven't been to Sugar since the new run or lift yet.Probably need to put it on my list of things to do.I hope the weather holds out when I get in.Anxiously waiting to hit it up
almost good
Beginner

I thought I saw you there but it turned out to be an imposter
Ga Skier
Intermediate
Tagline: Days on Snow...... Never Enough

Oh well wish it was :( hopefully next month Ill be up that way.We will see how winter holds out.To bad Colorado won't share their snow with us.They got hammered again