The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Edit: Sugar Friday and Saturday

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
Aasnider
Beginner

I'm planning on riding Sugar solo on Friday night (permitting they are open). Im thinking if they manage to open for the day session that they will follow their trend for this year and also stay open for the night session. I'll also be riding at Sugar Saturday with a couple of family members. If anyone else wants to join or will be around let me know, I'm itching to meet some board members.

Edit: My aunt, uncle, and I will be riding Sugar Friday and Saturday for day sessions. Let me know if anyone of you are going to be on the mountain!
Last edited by Aasnider on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dreamnofpow
Expert

I like to ski and ride.
TSI
Beginner

Will be at Beech Mtn 12/15-12/18
18/19
Beech Mtn 1
Aasnider
Beginner

Edit: My aunt, uncle, and I will be riding Sugar Friday and Saturday for day sessions. Let me know if anyone of you are going to be on the mountain!
jt3
Intermediate

Sat night/sunday session for me....