The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

The Fourth Phase - The best ski film this year...

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
jt3
Intermediate

That was a great film. Good to see ejack killing it along side rice in ak.
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

It's so funny that everyone says how good Art of Flight was. I've seen it on Reddit too. I remember people bashing it when it came out and I personally didn't think it was that great. That's It, That's All was hands down the best.
WOOOOOO!

jt3
Intermediate

pretty spot on review KGWN. some good segments though!
theKENDOG
Expert

GoPro has a 4 part series with a bunch of POV clips. This is the first one. Freaking SICK. That backie at 4:25 is insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a0hbT0QtSw
WOOOOOO!

theKENDOG
Expert

killglobalwarmingnow wrote:That. Was. Rad. Long day then to have a beer and watch some bonus footage! "I'm going to hit that cornice and then land on that triangle."

I can see some new edits of 4th Phase.
They have 3 more coming. Can't wait.
WOOOOOO!