The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

2016 Ski Southeast Summit at Snowshoe Mountain

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

We're a little (a lot) late in announcing it, but the Summit is on for this year! It'll be at Snowshoe from March 4-6. The usual benefits apply including discounted lodging, free Sunday lift tickets, and First Tracks on Sunday morning (my favorite part).
  • -20% OFF ALL LODGING THROUGH SNOWSHOE RESERVATIONS
  • -FREE SUNDAY LIFT TICKETS FOR EVERYONE IN YOUR GROUP, UP TO THE MAXIMUM ALLOWED IN YOUR ROOM ($89 VALUE)
  • -FIRST TRACKS SUNDAY MORNING BEFORE ANYONE ELSE SKIS THE MOUNTAIN (THIS IS AWESOME!)
  • -WE'LL BE HAVING A PARTY AT HOOT'S ON SATURDAY NIGHT WITH DRINK SPECIALS
The Homegrown Music Festival is also going on that weekend so there will be live music all over the mountain.

To take advantage of the deal, visit the announcement page...

http://www.skisoutheast.com/2016-ski-so ... -mountain/

...and fill out the sign-up form. A confirmation code will then be emailed to you and you can use it when making reservations. You must make reservations OVER THE PHONE as the code won't work if you use it to book online.

Make sure to join us as it should be a fun time...always is!
WOOOOOO!

theKENDOG
Expert

Forgot to mention, we have a couple of weekend vacations to Wisp, lift tickets to Wintergreen, Winterplace, and Beech to give away. We'll do a random drawing of people who sign up and give those away. Even more incentive!
WOOOOOO!

skipink
Expert

Yeah! We can wait! Looking forward to seeing everyone!
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
yardsale
Expert

They always wait too late to announce these things, can't make it on such short notice! When is the nc summit?
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
theKENDOG
Expert

yardsale wrote:They always wait too late to announce these things, can't make it on such short notice! When is the nc summit?
We still have Tahoe.
WOOOOOO!

davidski
Expert

Attendees?

Davidski
tsigley
Beginner

So, the lodging appears to not be ANY lodging through Snowshoe. I just called and I was told it was only for Expedition Station, Rimfire, and one other that I neglected to note.

Is that correct, or did the "supervisor" that I spoke to just not have the correct information?

Thanks.
OldSchool
Intermediate
Tagline: ......................I Love Cold, Rain and Snow!

davidski wrote:Attendees?

Davidski
Oldschool + 140 ski racers

Hope to meet up with everyone and share a few turns and smiles! Will be there all weekend.. :D
"Like Tater tots in the broiler"........ sometimes they smoke

Hey Bo! Hamme one dem beers!...
OhDrinkBoy
Expert

I'll be there with Pink, Bultaco, Captn', The Keri's, and maybe lobster man
spydeeTJB
Intermediate

OldSchool wrote:
davidski wrote:Attendees?

Davidski
Oldschool + 140 ski racers
spydeeTJB all weekend