The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
admin

snowbird wrote:

extremeskier11 wrote:
I found one way to fix it for approximatly 5 seconds...Jump of top of Tom Terrific and straight line all the way to the flats...ahh fun but so scary

a

hey blacky,

would you consider that extreme. or what we saw people doing at alta extreme. tom terrific green slope.

Those guys hucking the cliffs in mineral basin wasnt bad.
snowbird
Advanced

i agree gresh,

dude are you stoked about the sumit or what. im soo ready for this. once the plane landed and i pulled back in the driveway from the utah summit all i could think about was that we are all gonna get back together again for the nc summit. so it eased teh pain i was sufferd. utah withdrawl syndroms.

but for those who dont know i am going back to utah in 4 weeks, and i reserved a room at the la quinta. thinking abou tasking for one of the rooms we had for the summit to kinda reminese.

ill be sure to entertain in the hot tub, and hold down the fort.

oh wait i never check to see if it was still there after we burned it down.
SKISC
Expert

THC would make you go broke buying $10 ham and cheese sandwiches at the slopes. Also might make the long lift lines a little more pleasant to sit in.